WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stronger than you think!

Do you ever wonder why people go crazy? Do you ever wonder what happens to people to make them forget who they are, what they are here for and have reality slip away from them?



I wonder why people DON'T GO CRAZY! I know what happens to people, why life is so hard and why we forget who we are and why we choose to slip away from reality....I am surprised everyday that more people don't go totally crazy!


So...what seperates those that go crazy and those that hold on for dear life? Actually not much...I think that we are all a little bit crazy...some of us just let our crazy out in the world more than others....some can't hold it back...some can't fight the urge and the craziness takes over...but we aren't that much different.


What is it that keeps me from slipping away? I have people that hear my story tell me all the time "I don't know how you are still on your feet!" "I don't know how you get out of bed every day!"....I can promise you that it is not easy sometimes...I don't want to get out of bed everyday. I want to be a mess and go crazy and let the pain and the heartache and the disappointment and mistakes wash over me and get the best of me....but I don't. WHY? Because I have also seen what is on the other side of all of that. I know what possiblity is available to me if I fight...if I don't give in to the crazy.



After a storm, there is a beautiful light that breaks through the clouds. A light that almost brings a tear to your eye...a light that for just a second can bring hope to any person in any situation...the light always comes after storm...ALWAYS!!!!! The key is to ride out the storm..to find the strength and faith and courage to wait it out, not give in to it, not give into the desire to go crazy from the storm...and darkness...and sadness...



Cling to the things that bring you joy, hapiness, faith and strength....that is what keeps us from going crazy...What is it for you???


For me it is my faith, my family, knowledge, the hope to help others, love, respect for life...that is what I cling to..that is what keeps me from going crazy...that is why I get out of bed everyday and breathe in and out.



We are stronger than we think...we ARE BIG TOUGH GIRLS....we are stronger than we have been told and what we believe. Find the strength...cling to the things that get you through...you have so much to offer, so many things ahead of you...so many things to live for...don't give in to the crazy..



You are stronger than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.