WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prepare Now

I was so excited to receive the book "Prepare Now for the Temple" written by the incredible and sweet Brittany Mangus. She is so amazing and I was so thrilled when she sent me a copy to read. I am excited to share it with all of you. I know we cater alot to the LDS community but we are not limited and are excited to have birthmoms of all walks of life join us.....there are some incredible things in this book that apply TO ALL women that are trying to better their lives and situations!...it will give you great perspective, answer questions, clear up misconceptions and help you be prepared! I have read many books and taken many temple prep classes as I have prepared for my own journey with the temple over the years and I can tell you...this book SPOKE to me, not AT ME...it was clear and spoke on a level that I could understand and she didn't try and "hide" things from me...Brittany has a great love and passion for what she loves and believes in and you could feel that in her book-she was open and honest and really cares about all those that read her book.




Brittany's book is a very detailed outline of what you should prepare for, the do's and don'ts, and answers a lot of misconceptions that people have about the temple...like what you do when you are there, who is allowed to join you, what you can where etc. She also gives some great tips on preparing for your wedding and very simple check lists about what you need to do in preparation.


Thank you Brittany for sharing this book with Blessings in a Basket. It was an incredible help and a great comfort for me, even in the stage in my life that I am.


If you are interested in ordering a copy of Brittany's book you can order it from Amazon today!


ORDER HERE


It is worth it...how do you put a price on eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.