WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Fun

This summer is full of excitement, adventure, and change. I recently graduated college with a degree in Social Work. I am looking for a job and hope to one day work in adoption. I knew as soon as I placed my son for adoption that Social Work was my calling in life. I finally did it and it feels great. It is never too late to get an education. I am also getting married the beginning of July! That is keeping me very busy but I am enjoying the process. At one point I thought I would never get an education, never get married, and never have children. In my mind I thought if I was not married by 25 it was too late for me. I am 31 and feel like this is the perfect time for all of this to be happening. This summer the baby I placed is turning 12. It has been an amazing 12 years. I am very blessed and grateful for the joy he brings me. At placement I was given a gift to carry with me on my wedding day and I finally get that opportunity soon! It's never too late to fight for your dreams, get an education, find your true love, look for that perfect job, start your family, and as talked about last month... LIVE THE LIFE YOU IMAGINE!! Above all please try to have a wonderful fun summer. Make sure you take time for you. Love yourself, put your feet up, and watch a good movie every now and then.

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time". ~John Lubbock












This post was done by April Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.