WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Living the Life you Imagine!

Before you read April's post I just wanted to tell her how much I love her and how touched I was by this post...she is so sweet and strong and amazing. We are so lucky to have her working with BIB and I love her so much!!! Thank you April...you deserve EVERYTHING that is happening to you..embrace it, enjoy it.....xoxoxo- Ashley







I was honored to be with Ashley, Todd, and their family for the birth mom event at LDSFS in Mesa. It was awesome to be with all of the birth moms/potential birth moms. I was hanging on every word that Todd and Ashley had to say. I believe I lost count on how many times Ashley made me cry. She is an amazing woman and such an inspiration/support to so many. Ashley, as I sat there and listened to your story I had no idea just how much you and I have in common. It is truly unbelievable. Ashley’s story is indicative of how we can live the life we imagine. Twelve years ago when I placed my son for adoption I had no idea things could be as good for me as they are now. At that time I focused on what was best for my son. Recently I have focused on what I want. I just graduated college with a Social Work degree and in two months I am getting married in the Temple. I thought things like this happen to other people but not to me. The point is that it can happen. Now is the time to focus on the life YOU imagine. Figure out what you want and go get it. Do not be discouraged if it doesn’t happen immediately either. Here I am 12 years later and everything is happening all at once. I struggled when I didn’t get married and succeed in college right after placing my son. Stay focused and enjoy getting there. Now I am going to be focusing my time not just on me but also on my marriage and on my career as a Social Worker. Enjoy the ride Big Tough Girls!! Thank you all!










This post was done by April Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.