WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It Feels so Good to be Good!

I was thinking about what brings me joy in my life. The more I thought about it the more I realized that being good, doing good, and feeling good are a major factor into what brings me joy. Making good choices, choosing to be happy and optimistic, and being an example to others makes me feel good! When I help others out, send a note, watch others kids, fix dinner, keep house, and the list goes on, I am doing good for those around me and that makes me happy. You can never go wrong by doing a good deed. You don't have anything to loose by making good choices in your life. There is so much to gain by having a positive outlook on life and by spreading it around to those you come in contact with. It really does feel good to be good!













This post was done by Angie






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.