WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

OW@TC-Week 3

Have you all thought of your challenge for week 3?

I have decided that my challenge for this week was to get back on track with my scripture study in the evening with my husband. We have been reading every night, but this past week with sickness in our house and double overtime we have NOT been reading...I KNOW, EXCUSES!

I love reading and studying the scriptures with my husband. It is a great way for us to end our stressful day and it brings us closer together spiratually which is a huge part of our relationship...

So on top of cleaning, de-germing and soul restoring...I will be studying the scriptures with my hubby every night...

I will be sharing some of my favorites with you this week!!!

Good luck everyone...have a great week!!! Remember, just a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.