WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Take Some ME Time

I love January as it is a time to reflect on things we want to change. We can reflect on what we’ve done in the past and where we want to go in the future. We get to start over every year and make new goals for ourselves. Even if we set the same goals every year it’s ok we are continually progressing and trying to improve.
As I have been doing this process of what improvements I wanted for myself it made me reflect on what I really wanted to change. I have a good life with a wonderful husband and great sons. We are healthy and happy. I feel so blessed. Not that I haven’t had my share of challenges. I have had plenty. Nobody goes through this life without their share of struggles. Through these struggles we become a better stronger person. I have loved all the challenges in my life as they help me be a better person.
One of my challenges is I’m really good and doing for everyone else. That’s what mothers are supposed to do. This year I am taking care of me, we all need some me time. I set a small amount of time each day for myself. It has made such a difference for me. I love my early morning get me going time. It starts at 5:00am. It has made such a difference in how I function as a person. I challenge each of you to set a time each day for yourself. As women we all need some me time. We need to take care of ourselves.

Love,
Becky










This post was done by Beck Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.