WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fresh Courage

We all have moments in our lives when things get hard. Sometimes there are moments of everyday that can be challenging for me. Whenever these moments happen to me I often turn to my jar of FRESH COURAGE.
Inside this jar are little cards that I have made and that my friends have given me. There is something on every card. A thought, a favorite song, a special quote, a scripture, a poem, or anything that uplifts you and makes you feel better. Everyone has things that they turn to when they need a little extra courage. I like going to my jar because not only do I get a reminder of somehting that I put in there but I also feel like my peers are helping me and encouraging me to pull through whatever it is I am dealing with at that moment. Their thoughts, and feelings are with me on those cards. Sometimes I need courage to do the small and simple things in life but no matter what it is that I am doing, having a little boost always makes me feel better. It helps put things into perspective and reminds me that things aren't as bad as I make them out to be.


It takes a lot of courage to deal with some of the things that life throws at us. I am glad that I have a jar full of it and can pull it out whenever I need it.











This post was done by Angie Houston




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.