WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

BTG-Justina!


Welcome back Justina! We are so excited to see you in your awesome shirt! We love it!!! Thank you for sharing with us and for you kind words!! You are so strong and we are so proud of you!


"I got a pic of my Big Tough Girl tee. I absolutely love my shirt!! I wear it every chance I get!! Ashley you are such an amazing person! You have touched my life. Knowing that there are women who have gone through what I have and having there support is just amazing! Things are hard, but May was worth everything in the... world and so much more ♥ I love each and every single birthmom and my heart goes out to them! xoxo, Justina "


*if you would like information on how to get your own BTG shirt please email us at ashley_blessingsinabasket@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.