WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Soul Restoration!

As many of you know, Melody Ross is one of my GREAT INSPIRATIONS! She is one of the most incredible people that I have ever known and she has committed her life, like myself, to help women be BIG TOUGH GIRLS......or as Mel and her group calls them BRAVE GIRLS! I have just registered for her online 6 week Soul Restoration classes....I strongly encourage you to take the time and look over their stuff....They really are incredible!!!! If you have $100.00, please sign up for these classes! They will be worth EVERY penny that you pay....I promise you!!!

I am planning to take a LUCKY birth mom with me to BRAVE GIRLS CAMP so be watching for that....we will be having a contest and the winner will be my guest....MORE DETAILS to COME!!!



I get a lot of my inspiration for what I write from her....she truly is incredible and my life is blessed because I know her and can call her a friend! We Love you MEL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.