WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Be Amazing...

I was at BRAVE GIRLS again today...big surprise and we were encouraged to "Be amazing anyway"..what a statement.

As birth moms we know how hard it can be to get out of bed, to look in the mirror, to show love, to forgive ourselves, to let go of the the guilt, to be BIG TOUGH GIRLS...

BUT....today, if only today...if it takes every ounce of strength that you have inside you...TODAY:


I look at the past few weeks and I think about all the things that have got me down, that have stressed me out...cancer, baby, money, husband, money, apartment, money, baby, sick, and....and....whatever!!!

Starting today, and I will have to tell myself this EVERY day, but starting today I am going to be amazing anyway!!!!! I am going to get up and be positive...I am going to give thanks, I am going to write on my GRATITUDE WALL and I am going to focus on the wonderful things in my life ...baby, money, husband, apartment, money, baby...it is amazing how I can take the same things and put a positive twist on them and they are the most wonderful things in my life and I truly am blessed!!!

It takes a great deal of strength to BE AMAZING ANYWAY...in spite of everyone and everything and especially in spite of YOURSELF!!!! No one is stopping you from being amazing but YOU!!!!

Let it go, sing, dance, create, forgive, love and be amazing anyway!!!!...even if you can only do it for today....

we will start again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Love you BIG TOUGH GIRLS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,
    Followed you over from Brave Girls and just wanted to wish you well and let you know I heard your words today. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! We love our Brave Girls..we appreciate your comments and wish you amazing things!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.