WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aaron and Trine...Hoping to Adopt!

One great part of my job is working with the adoptive families...making the connection with them, sharing a birth mothers perspective, understanding their hopes and concerns...I have met and watched some incredible families go through this long, difficult, intense and scary process...every once in a while I get to help a friend.



I am so honored to introduce you to Aaron and Trine. I have been friends with Trine for over 10 years. We grew up together, went to church together, lived and learned together. She is someone that I hold very dear to my heart!



Aaron and Trine are incredible parents, have morals that could withstand the greatest challenges and temptations, have a deep love and committment for each other and their family, and are incredible friends ALWAYS!!! It is hard for me sometimes to watch families struggle and wish and hope for a baby to come into their home...it is heartbreaking...I LOVE Trine and her unbelievable faith. She has a son and she loves him...she is living life and moving forward..if it is right another child will join their family...if not she knows how blessed she is!


Trine, I love you so much and pray for you and your family always. You are an incredible person and I know you will have all that your heart desires!


If you are a birth mom or know of one looking for a family...take time to look at Aaron and Trine!



another blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.