WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Spencer and Whitney are Hoping to Adopt!

I received an incredible email from the beautiful and talented Whitney Blake and I wanted to share part of it..

" have spent some time on your website and am so impressed with all that you do! I actually found your website through the post you wrote for LDS Adoption Connection. I love what you said about telling your story in hopes of helping one girl at a time. Sometimes, I think of all the things I am not and tell myself I'm not qualified to make a difference. You are such a beautiful reminder that we can help, that we can make a difference. Thank you so much for sharing your story!..."

It is moments like this that remind me of why we are doing what we are doing! Along with the beautiful email she informed me that they were hoping to adopt and asked if I would share their blog and story...OF COURSE I WILL!!!!


They are darling and have SO SO much personality...Just look at their comic strip!




Here is a little bit about Whitney and Spencer....you can read the rest of their story HERE!







"Whitney earned a degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development, and began working full time while Spencer finished up his degree in Broadcast Journalism. A job offer brought them to Wichita Falls, Texas, where Spencer is an anchor/reporter at KAUZ-TV, the local CBS affiliate, and Whitney is a photographer/web designer. They share their home with a cute little puppy named Lizzy.

Although they have tried to have children for the majority of their marriage, so far, that dream hasn’t become a reality. After pursuing various medical options, they have decided that adoption is a blessing that can help them grow their family -- not as a last resort, but because they feel it is part of the Lord’s plan for them. They are hoping that one day soon, they will be able to find their baby...."


If you are a birthmom or know of one that is looking for a family take some time to consider Spencer and Whitney!




Good luck!!!




xoxo, Ashley






1 comment:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.