WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daniel and Lyndsie-Hoping to Adopt!

I have the had the incredible opportunity to talk with another amazing couple hoping to adopt! Daniel and Lyndsie are beautiful people inside and out! They came across BIB and were so positive and supportive!

I always feel so blessed when I get to help out an adoptive family...we LOVE them so so much and know that they play a vital role in the adoption process.

Here is a little about Daniel and Lyndsie...if you are a birth mother or know of a birth mother that is looking for a family..take the time to look over their profile!







"Daniel and I are just two ordinary people who want to share with the world the extraordinary "Love Story" the Lord has written for us! We truly believe that we have....A Love Worth Waiting For! Daniel and I met in the Summer of 2000 at a Summer camp. I was 13 and Daniel was 15. We didn't realize it then, but even at such a young age God was already writing our love story! Daniel and I have been through a lot during the past 10 years that we have known each other! In the Spring of 2006 at the age of 19, I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and then again in the Spring of 2008. Unfortunately in the Spring of 2008 at the age of 21, I had to have a total hysterectomy. Even though this was absolutely devastating for us, we know that God still has a plan! After 7 months of intense chemo, on April 25th 2009 Daniel and I were married!! Our wedding day was the best day of ours lives! April 25th 2009 I married my prince charming, my soul mate, my best friend, and my dream come true! I couldn't have asked the Lord for a better man to call my husband!..."



They really are the cutest couple ever! To read their whole story take time to look over their blog...it is awesome!


A LOVE WORTH WAITING FOR


We wish Daniel and Lyndsie all the luck in the world and our prayers are with you...










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.