WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank you Big Tough Girl...for giving me LIFE!

BIG TOUGH GIRLS....let me tell you something. I know that what you are going through is so hard and that we have doubts and regrets and guilt that consume us...and we miss our babies and we think that maybe we could have taken care of the child...or I wish I hadn't gone through with the pregnancy at all...I am here to tell you that you need to only REMEMBER ONE THING..and that is what you are giving to THE CHILD!!!! You are giving them LIFE!!! Do you know incredible that is....this email came to me from an incredible young woman who was placed for adoption by a BIG TOUGH GIRL...and she has nothing but love...

Thank you Elise for reaching out to me...and sharing your story!




Dear Ashley,

I think what you are doing is inspiring, and I wanted to share my story.

Not only am I the big sister, and cousin, of some Big Tough Girls, but
twenty-one years ago I was placed for adoption by a very tough girl.

Life is a precious gift. I was there when my sister's little baby was
given the gift of life and born into this world. I was there the first
time he was placed in the arms of his adoptive parents and given a
second even more precious gift of life. They held their little miracle
in their arms, and cried as they told me how their other children
prayed every night to bless the 'special mommy' that carried their
baby brother.

Adoption is nothing short of a miraculous blessing. A courageous,
selfless, wonderful, exciting, happy thing. I've experienced adoption
from many sides now. Having been that baby who received a second gift
of life and having watched as my nephew was given that same gift, I
know just how wonderful a deal adoption is. Young mothers who place
their children with adoptive families deserve all the respect the
world can offer. I am eternally grateful for the gift of life given to
me, a life with my loving family.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.