WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kristina Hurd....our first birth mom!

Are you kidding me??? Kristina you look incredible! We are totally digging that dark hair on you! We love you so much and once again, I am brought to tears to see you doing well and smiling! I am so proud of you and everything that you have accomplished in these past few months!!! You are amazing!!! LOOK AT YOUR SHIRT!!!! You look incredible! Just remember that we are always here...ALWAYS!!! We love you dearly and pray for you daily! Just stay on your feet and you will be ok! THANK YOU for sharing!!!.....


Dear Ashley,

I got my Big Tough Girl T-Shirt! I needed it. It was a reminder that I CAN DO THIS and that I AM A TOUGH GIRL! Thank you and thank you to all the members of Blessings in a Basket! There is not a day that doesn't go by when I don't think of my daughter and the decision I made. . .The basket you gave me is a reminder of the support you have for me and I love you for that. Whenever I wear my Big Tough Girl shirt people ask me what that means and I tell them the experience that I had with placing my daughter up for adoption and Blessings in a Basket blog. I have so much love for you.

Love,

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.