WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011-The Year of Recognition

Hi everyone! We hope that you all had an amazing holiday season and are wishing you a very happy and hopeful New Year!

Can you believe that it is going to be 2011? It almost brings me to tears to think about how fast time goes.....if you are waiting for something to heal then I guess that is a good thing...but when you are wanting something to last forever...you are in trouble! ;) 2010 has been such an incredible journey for me and for BIB. We have made leaps and bounds of "progress" to what it is that we want to be, but there is much work to be done!

BIB is proclaiming 2011 the year of Recognition! We are going to recognize who we are, recognize what it is that we want, recognize the changes that need to be made within ourselves to make those things happen, recognize where our focus should be!!!

We are starting 2011 by looking into ourselves, by taking the Brave Girls Soul Restoration courses. We want to recognize what strengths we have within and really make a connection with that part of us...find out what it is that we are here to do and bring that to life!!!

We are making new goals for ourselves personally and professionally...recognizing things that need to be accomplished and putting those into action!

I have taken many steps to recognize a few things as 2010 has come to a close...I can recognize that I am a BIG TOUGH GIRL, I recognize where the peace, light and forgiveness comes from...I recognize my weaknesses and how to turn them into strengths, I have recognized the support group that I have around me...

So many things to build on for 2011. I can look in the mirror and recognize ME and now it is time to recognize what being ME is all ABOUT!

I love you all.....I pray that 2011 is a year of recognition, starting points, jumping off points, leaps of faith, less stumbling blocks, soul searching and great inner peace and joy!!!!!

Stay tuned....we have so much to share with all of our dear birth moms and our dear followers!!!

Cheers to 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.