WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

what an honor to be a birth mom...


I came across an article that I was reading about adoption and I just loved these brief few lines so I wanted to share with my incredible birth moms!

"Children are entitled to be raised by parents who honor marital vows and who provide love and support. Adoption can be a great blessing for many children who are born without this opportunity. "

"Adoption is an unselfish, loving decision that blesses the birth parents, the child, and the adoptive family. "

I love you B-moms so much...you are such big, tough girls! Keep fighting the good fight!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.