WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Derek!

Derek,
You are 4 years old today. I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! You are getting so big and I am so happy to see that you are healthy and happy! I want you to know that I love you and think about you every single day. I know in my heart that you are safe and that your family loves you so dearly. It is an answer to my prayers to have placed you the arms of such an incredible woman. Your mom Lana loves you and will always be there for you. Please know that your Father in Heaven loves you and he guided me to your family. I love you and will always be close by...you are in my prayers....

xoxo,
your birthmom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.