WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,

My heart is full of gratitude this time of year as I reflect on all of the wonderful things in my life: Family, friends, health, and the beautiful journey that life is taking me on. 5 years ago, when I placed my son for adoption, I never really thought I would find peace in my life again. Through the strength of women all over the world that have shared a similar walk with me, many opportunities have opened up for me to give back. Motivated and inspired by these women, I established Blessings in a Basket – a 501(C)3 non-profit organization that provides emotional and spiritual and physical support to women of all ages who have made the decision to place their child for adoption. Since day one we have delivered 18 baskets to birth moms across the country, contacted and worked with hundreds of adoption agencies and adoptive families nationwide, are holding life and soul retreats, started support groups online to reach women around the world and have received countless emails and phone calls of women sharing their heartfelt tears of love and happiness for the support they have received from our efforts. We are proud of who we are and what we represent.

I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to each and every one of you who have contributed in any way. No good deed goes unnoticed, and I am forever humbled by all the love and support.

I am asking, with a prayerful heart, that you take the opportunity to continue your support of Blessings in a Basket and make a donation to our organization. My life has changed forever, and the donations that are made to Blessings in a Basket will undoubtedly change the lives of others. Please join us again this year in helping change people’s lives.

With love,

Ashley

{information on donations HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.