WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebrate a Life

Hello everyone -

So, March is a special month to me because it's my birthday! I don't care how old I get, birthdays are still special to me. I think it's truly the one day of the year we have an excuse to be a little bit selfish...I don't mean errogant, but maybe a little selfish. I've had some unbelievable birthdays over the past 33 years, and some awesome gifts given to me. I'm grateful for all the wonderful people that have helped celebrate my life with me on my special day.

As I think about birthdays I can't help but to think about life and the celebration of a new one. Each of you are in a unique position, if not the most unique, to not only give life physically to a beautiful soul, but also give a better life and possibly the most precious gift in the world to someone else who doesn't have the ability to do so. As challenging as things may become, consider yourself an amazing human being because of what you've done, the sacrifice you've made and the beautiful gift of life you've given!

March is also one of my favorites because it's the beginning of spring and the beginning of a new season. It can be very symbolic in your own life, as the weight of winter starts to die, and the cold feelings start to fade, spring brings in a new fresh beginning, a new bounce in your step, a happy, positive light is shed on your life. I would encourage each of you this spring to shed off the cold and dark of winter and refresh your life! Bring sunshine and light to your beautiful life this spring!

Carry on!

Todd



This post was done by Todd Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.