WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

BTG Katie...we love you!

"The other day I received my Big Tough Girl Shirt in the mail. For those who don't know anything about this... Big Tough Girls are a group of Birthmothers (women who have placed a baby or babies for adoption). You can find out more about us on the Blessings in a Basket Blog http://www.blessings-inabasket.blogspot.com/ . I love advocating for such a wonderful and noble cause. My heart is so invested in adoption, and I love when I get the chance to speak to others about my amazing experiences with it. I am also excited that I received my shirt in time to go speak this month with Dara at a school for girls that have either chosen to single parent, or are pregnant."

Go to Katie's Blog to read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.