WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

BIB + BLISSBOMBED

Hello my dear Big Tough Girls! It is my great honor to introduce you to a young woman that has
quickly become my dear friend that I love with all my heart. The amazing, talented and totally kick-ass Stephanie St. Claire of BLISSBOMBED.com is teaming up with BIB to create the most amazing community of Big Tough Girls! We have so many incredible plans and we can't wait to share them all with you....until then...xoxo Ashley


Hi. I’m Stephanie St.Claire. It’s nice to meet you. I’m a life lover. Quixotic thinker. Black jelly bean eater. Self-taught entrepreneur. Mom of 3 teenagers. And an adoptee.
My own personal journey through depression, teenage emancipation, eating disorders, marriage, motherhood, divorce, religious orthodoxy (and recovery), and relationship abuse, drove me to seek out the wisdom that would best preserve my mental and emotional well-being and keep me on an authentic spiritual path. I have been inordinately lucky to have human angels (teachers, therapists, mentors, authors) show up on every leg of my journey to comfort, teach, and guide me. And now I live to love, counsel, and serve others on their path to greatness.
I’ve been through some things. Some really heartbreaking, hard things…but I learned how to overcome them and I live a deliciously happy, kick-ass life of my own design. I’d love to show you how to do that for yourself. Is there such a thing as laser-cheerleading? Think Mary Catherine Gallagher with lightsabers. High five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.