WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Featured Posts!

I know that I have many things to share with all the Big Tough Girls that come and visit our site. I know that I have many conversations with many birth moms wanting some help and advice....but I also know that I don't have all the answers and you all get sick of hearing from just me!!....

That is why we are introducing our Featured Posts! Every month we will hear from our incredible board members as well as some of our Big Tough Girls that are willing to share experiences and write about situations!

We will be able to learn so much from each other and I pray that if you are a birth mom that you will come back and visit us daily!!!

We will be a resource for you and I am SO SO SO blessed to have so many people willing to write and share their thoughts to help all of us continue to heal!!!

Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.