WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Believe...


I believe in so many things...I believe that without my Father in Heaven I could do nothing with the talents that have been given to me, I would not have the strength to breathe in and out every day, I would not have the peace that we are ok...I believe in miracles, I know that it is a miracle that today I am alive and well, it is a miracle that my husband found me and married me, it is a miracle that my baby girl came to us, it is a miracle that I have survived...I believe in Santa and his magic, I know that something very special happens during the holidays...I believe that snow has magical healing powers....I believe that if I eat a box of white chocolate covered oreos and no one is around to see it that the calories don't count....I believe in a lot of things...

Most important, is that I believe in ME and the work that I am doing. I believe that we all have gifts and talents and we all have a passion for something....the key is finding what that is and acting on it. It is my duty to share what is inside of me...to let you all feel what I feel...to share what I know....to heal in the only way that I know how.

We all have something to contribute to this incredible world on which we live. We all have something to give and I am so touched when I come across people that are sharing their gifts and talents with me...that are not holding back...that are doing the best they can with what they have been given...

I pray that during the holiday season before the New Year that we will all look inside and see what it is that we were born to do...what do we have that needs to be shared with the world...and how do we go about doing that...

I believe that we can survive anything if we have all the right tools. I know that with the love and support of my family, my BIB community and the love of my Savior I am surviving this life, against great odds....I am a birth mom and I survived, I have cancer and I am surviving...

I love you all...I believe in you all...I believe in the good...I believe that we all have something to share...please share it!!!.....

Don't waist what is inside of you...I am dying to learn from you, to be touched by you...to be inspired by you....

Believe in yourself and your work!!!!!

I love you all and pray that you have a beautiful holiday season...full of love, miracles and Santa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.