WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mailing the Basket

I am a little late posting about this but I wanted to tell you about my experience when I was at the UPS store mailing out our very first basket! I was so excited and I was going to have my husband take a bunch of pictures but our little angel had just fallen asleep in the car and I HATE to wake her up when she is so worn out....so no pictures but you can imagine me at the counter mailing a package...got the visual? OK, great!!

This was such an exciting moment for me and I have to thank Kristina, our first birth mom, who will be receiving the basket. She has played such a big part in getting all of this going and she will always hold such a special place in my heart...being the very first!

I was having an interesting conversation with the young man that worked at the counter and he was asking about our Non-Profit. I was telling him about what we were doing and he was shaking his head up and down...and said "Oh I totally get it! My parents adopted my two little sisters!" I just wanted to give him a hug and call his mom up right away! It was so awesome and I know that there are people all around us that have experienced this incredible process!

I am so excited for this adventure to take place, we are just getting started and I hope you will join us every step of the way!!!

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.