WE HAVE MOVED!!! We are getting a whole new look and have a new blog...it isn't pretty yet but it will be!! This blog will no longer be in use starting June 1, 2012. Come on over to
www.bigtoughgirl.blogspot.com

See you there!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Share Your Story!

I can't even tell you how touched I am by all the emails, phone calls and letters that I have been receiving. Birthmoms at all stages have been so open with me and I can not tell you what an incredible blessing it has been and how much all of your experiences have touched me and helped me be a "big, tough girl". Please read the TESTIMONIES of these brave women! They are incredible at any stage! This picture is a beautiful, strong tough girl who has shared her story with me and I will be forever changed because of her! Read her testimony and you will know what I am talking about...be sure to grab the kleenex!

If you are a birth mom at ANY stage in your life and would like to share your story to help inspire the incredible women of the world please email me!

ashley_blessingsinabasket@hotmail.com

I love you all so much and am forever changed because of who you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Blessings In a Basket .
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.